Sunday, July 17, 2022

Wheel of TBR #112, July 17th

I saw Codie's Book Corner doing the Wheel of TBR, and I thought that sounded like a great way to pick what to read from your TBR. So thanks to her! I'll only do 3 spins, because I'm doing this every week, and so it won't make up my total TBR of the week, but it'll be a start!

Rules:
1. For each week of the month, I'll do 3 spins each week to read each week though I do have the rest of the month to read them. Once a prompt is used, I'll randomly choose one from the list, keeping track of how often a colour comes up. If colour comes up 3 or more times in month, I'll do another spin once it comes up 3 times.
2. If I don't read a book that week or at least start it before the end of the month, then for my next week of spins, I have to add a punishment for each book unread. I'll roll for each unread book, and have to apply each and every punishment chosen to the week.
3. Each month I'll get a prompt from my Binge Read Wheel (either specifically picking the prompt, or spinning the wheel) and I have to read at least 9 books, though I can read more!

Of the books from the last week, I read Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews, Rust in the Root by Justina Ireland, The Heir by Kiera Cass. 

Binge Read Wheel:
For this month, the wheel picked series. I read White Hot by Ilona Andrews, Wildfire by Ilona Andrews, Diamond Fire by Ilona Andrews, Eclipse the Moon by Jessie Mihalik, Archangel's Resurrection by Nalini Singh, The Crown by Kiera Cass, so I've read 18/9+.

Prompts Used This Week:
A-Z Start Title, More Than 1000 Ratings, Steal a Book.

A-Z Start Title-Chartreuse-D-Dreamless by Josephine Angelini-Dreamless starts with D, so that works! 

More Than 1000 Ratings-Spring Green-Sapphire Flames by Ilona Andrews-This book has over 23000 ratings, so that works! 

Steal a Book-Red-Not My Problem by Ciara Smyth-Chloe from Persistent Bookworm had this book on her July M.A.S.H. TBR so that works.

Colour Totals:
Red: 1
Orange: 0
Yellow: 0
Chartreuse: 2
Green: 1
Spring Green: 2
Cyan: 0
Azure: 1
Blue: 1
Violet: 0
Magenta: 0
Rose: 1

Prompts for Next Week:
Adaptation-Red
Less Than 500 Ratings-Orange
Hardcover-Yellow
Series Started and Unfinished/Current 2021-Chartreuse
Jax Pick-Green
A-Z End Author-Spring Green
Trope-Cyan
Beautiful Cover-Azure
Physical Collection as Last Read-Blue
A-Z Start Author-Violet
RR Book-Magenta
Book to Read in 2021-Rose

So those are some of the books I'm going to try to read this week. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!