Saturday, July 30, 2022

Pick-Pong-A-Thon Round 2 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for Pick-Pong-a-Thon, which is hosted by Krystal from bon_bookreviews and you can find the announcement video here! It takes place August 1st to 31st. 

I'm doing the online version, in which I use a random number generator. I'm going to do 5 initial picks, and see how things are going, and then pick as I go! 

For my first pick, here's what I got:
Intimidating. But a Reward as well. I'm choosing the reward, I'm going with Swap a Book, which means I need to pick it now. I'm going with The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow.

For my second pick, here's what I got:
Retelling. I'm going with These Feathered Flames by by Alexandra Overy, it's a retelling of The Firebird, so that works! 

For my third pick, here's what I got:
First in a Series. But a Punishment as well. I'm chose the punishment 2 Books 1 Prompt, so I'm going to pick 2 books for this prompt. I'm going with The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams and Dead Man's Hand by James J. Butcher, these are both the start of a series, so they both work! 

For my fourth pick, here's what I got:
Gifted. I'm going with Final Heir by Faith Hunter, because I was gifted it from the publisher, so that works! 

For my fifth pick, here's what I got:
Treat Your Shelf. I'm going with Ruby Fever by Ilona Andrews, because I recently bought it, so that works! 

So these are the books that I'm going to read for now, and we'll see what picking as I go goes! Well, I'm going to finish, so I'm going to do some more throws!

For my sixth pick, here's what I got:
Gifted. I'm going with The Keeper of Night by Kylie Lee Baker, I was gifted an ARC from the publisher.

For my seventh pick, here's what I got:
Random Number Page Number. I did a range of 280-400, and got 379. I'm going with The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, it's 376 pages, so that's close enough, given what's left on my TBR!

For my eighth pick, here's what I got:
Dytopian. I'm going with Access Restricted by Gregory Scott Katsoulis, this is dystopia. So yeah, excited what books I got with these extra throws! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!