Monday, July 25, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #581, July 25th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #580
Teaser Tuesday #588
WWW Wednesday #588
WOW #584
Will the Time Come #581
Third Sentence Thursday #571
Random Reads #557
First Lines Friday #584
Book Blogger Hop #250
The Reward Challenge Update #566
Wheel of TBR #113
How Well I Stuck to It #418
Wrote that Review Update #415

Week 29 Reviews:
The Heir

Page-a-Thon: 
Update 37

Random:

OK, so I got 38 posts in 7 days, and it was a pretty fantastic read, I read some fantastic books and I had a decent week, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! 

2 comments:

  1. I also like the Hidden Legacy series. Ruby Fever is finally nearing the top of my review pile. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love it, it's such a great series by an amazing author duo! And I'm so excited for Ruby Fever to come out! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!