Sunday, August 27, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #475, August 27th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 35:
Nothing Planned! 

Another free week, I have a fair number of books left to read on my TBR that I need to read before the end of the month, so nothing new here! 

Week 34:
The Brothers Hawthorne by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Tie Me Knot by Allie Brahms

vs.

Dragon Actually by G.A. Aiken, Chains & Flames by G.A. Aiken, About A Dragon by G.A. Aiken, Can't Get Enough by G.A. Aiken, What A Dragon Should Know by G.A. Aiken, Last Dragon Standing by G.A. Aiken, Dragon on Top by G.A. Aiken, Stay With My Heart by Tashie Bhuiyan, Cursed by Marissa Meyer, The Dragons of Nova by Elise Kova, The Rebels of Gold by Elise Kova, The Brothers Hawthorne by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Spider and Frost by Jennifer Estep, The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren, The Honeymoon Crashers by Christina Lauren, A Multitude of Dreams by Mara Rutherford, Tie Me Knot by Allie Brahms, Not Here to Be Liked by Michelle Quach, Forging Silver Into Stars by Brigid Kemmerer, The Salt-Black Trees by Lilith Saintcrow, Riven by Mindee Arnett, A Castle in the Air by Kelley Armstrong, Rise of the Vicious Princess by C.J. Redwine

I read both of what I wanted to read, and more, so yeah, I'm really happy with this week and I've planning out what I'm going to be reading next week, and I'm a bit apprehensive to get all that reading done! But boy, I can't wait to read these books! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!