Monday, August 28, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #638, August 28th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #637
Teaser Tuesday #645
WWW Wednesday #645
WOW #641
Will the Time Come #638
Third Sentence Thursday #628
Random Reads #614
First Lines Friday #641
Book Blogger Hop #307
Monthly ARC's Update 47
The Reward Challenge Update #623
Wheel of TBR #170
How Well I Stuck to It #475
Wrote that Review Update #472

Week 34 Reviews:
Stay With My Heart

ARC August: 

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 

Random: 

OK, so I got 68 posts in 7 days, and yeah, it was a busy week, I read a lot, and posted a lot about it. And I still have to finish out the month! I've already scheduled the review posts for next week, for books read up to Thursday, so there's only one more day of books to add, but that latest one right now will post at 11:50 AM, which is a bit terrifying to me! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever is left of my TBR! 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, I had a pretty good time reading these excellent books! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Wow, you have had a busy week for sure. Have a wonderful day, Louisa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was pretty busy. And thanks, I hope you do, as well! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Lol, I barely managed to post four reviews last week!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the posts up, but I am behind on reviews, between now and April. Opps. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. Wow! Looks like a lot of excellent reading! Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, there were some really great books! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!