Sunday, August 27, 2023

Pick-Pong-A-Thon Round 3 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for Pick-Pong-a-Thon, which is hosted by Krystal from bon_bookreviews and you can find the announcement video here! It takes place September 1st to 30th. 

I'm doing the online version, in which I use a random number generator. I'm going to do 5 initial picks, and see how things are going, and then pick as I go! 

For my first pick, here's what I got:
Animal. I'm going with Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim.

For my second pick, here's what I got:
Fav Genre. But a Punishment as well. I'm chose the punishment 2 Books 1 Prompt, so I'm going to pick 2 books for this prompt. I'm going with Foxglove by Adalyn Grace and Manslaughter Park by Tirzah Price.

For my third pick, here's what I got:

Dark Cover. But a Punishment as well. I'm chose the punishment 2 Books 1 Prompt, so I'm going to pick 2 books for this prompt. Plus it's number ending in 0, which adds a throw. I'm going with Tides of Fire by James Rollins and Midnight Beauties by Megan Shepherd. 

For my fourth pick, here's what I got:

Intimidating. But a Reward as well. I'm choosing the reward, I'm going with Swap a Book, which means I need to pick it now. I'm going with A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik.

For my fifth pick, here's what I got:

Random Colour Generator. Pearl Orange. I'm going with City of the Lost by Stephen Blackmoore. 

For my sixth pick, here's what I got:

Different Culture. But a Reward as well. I'm choosing the reward, I'm going with -1 Book, to counter that that it's a number ending in 5, adding a throw so they cancel each other out. I'm going with The Boy You Always Wanted by Michelle Quach.

So that's all the rolls I'll do now. Depending on how the month goes, I'll do more rolls in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!