Sunday, November 19, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #487, November 19th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 47:
Defiant by Brandon Sanderson

Review Books: NA.
 
NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Yet another week with just one book that I want to read, but oh man, I need to finish out this series! 


Week 46:
Dark Heir by C.S. Pacat

vs.


Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Lord by Celeste Connally, The Dragon Who Loved Me by G.A. Aiken, How to Drive a Dragon Crazy by G.A. Aiken, Cleat Cute by Meryl Wilsner, Victim Six by Gregg Olson, Closer Than Blood by Gregg Olson, 10 Hours to Go by Peely Parrack, Veronica Ruiz Breaks the Bank by Elle Cosimano, Lies Jane Austen Told Me by Julie Wright, Vengeance of the Pirate Queen by Tricia Levenseller, Dragon's Keep by Janet Lee Carey, The Perfect Date by Julie Crouch, Eldest by Christopher Paolini, Brisingr by Christopher Paolini, Dark Heir by C.S. Pacat

I just barely read what I wanted, but I did, and I read a decent amount of other books, so I'm fine with this week. Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!