Sunday, November 26, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #488, November 26th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 48:
Nothing Planned!

Just a free week, I have plenty to read, and nothing new to read, and yeah, my reading time will be filled! 

Week 47:
Defiant by Brandon Sanderson

vs.

The Wharton Plot by Mariah Fredericks, An Education in Malice by S.T. Gibson, The Song of Wrath by Sarah Raughley, The Blood Years by Elana K. Arnold, The Last Close Call by Laura Griffin, Defiant by Brandon Sanderson, Gorgeous Gruesome Faces by Linda Cheng, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins, Attached at the Hip by Christine Riccio, Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey, In the Time of Dragon Moon by Janet Lee Carey, Inheritance by Christopher Paolini, The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm by Christopher Paolini

I read what I wanted, and a decent amount of other books, so yeah, I'm happy with that, and I can't wait for this next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!