Saturday, November 18, 2023

Week 46 Review: The Perfect Date

From Goodreads:
I’m out on an early morning dog walk when I find the body. It's Harry, the man I was dating. It should be the worst thing that has ever happened to me.... But it has happened to me before.

Six months ago I found the body of Ash, another man I'd been seeing. The police arrested me, and the trauma nearly destroyed me. I moved back home and changed my life.

Now, it's a bright sunny morning, the air is fresh, and I'm finally feeling like I can move on. I can’t wait for my second date with Harry....

Then my rescue dog starts barking.

I follow the sound to see what he's found, and then I realize what it is. Who it is. I back away, trembling.

My heart pounding, I call the police and wait for them to come.

But I don't tell them I recognise the dead man. If I did, I know I'd be their number one suspect.

How could this have happened to me again?

Who is doing this? Will I be next? And worst of all: Is it my fault?

Because there are things nobody knows about me....

A psychological thriller that will keep you gripped and gasping. Perfect for fans of Lisa Jewell, Paula Hawkins, and Gillian Flynn.

My Review:


Author: Julia Crouch
Read: November 16th, 2023
Source: NetGalley 
Reason Why: Sounded really great, and it's a SAC 2023 Book! 
Publisher: Bookouture Audio
Published: October 6th 2023
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!