Thursday, March 7, 2024

Greek God-a-Thon Update 3

So I've read my next book for Greek God-a-Thon, and it was Alpha Divided which is for the prompt Slaying the nine-headed Lernaean Hydra, and I'll be reading Endless next! 

My Reading Journey:

Written in Red by Anne Bishop
Prompt Fulfilled: Capturing the Ceryneain Hind
Started On: March 2nd 
Finished On: March 2nd, 7:45 PM
Pages Read: 496

Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop
Prompt Fulfilled: Slaying the nine-headed Lernaean Hydra
Started On: March 3rd
Finished On: March 3rd, 9:06 PM
Pages Read: 430

Alpha Divided by Aileen Erin
Prompt Fulfilled: Stealing the Mares of Diomedes
Started On: March 7th
Finished On: March 7th, 3:04 PM
Pages Read: 329

Endless by Josephine Angelini
Prompt Fulfilled: Slaying the Nemean Lion
Started On: March 7th
Currently On: Page 0 of 362

Prompts Left: Clean the Aegean Stables in a single day, Slaying the Symphallan Birds, Obtaining the Girdle of Hippolyta, Capturing the Erymanthian Boar, Capturing the Cretan Bull, Stealing three of the golden apples of the Hesperides, Capturing and bringing back Cerberus
Books Read: 3
Pages Read: 1255

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!