Sunday, March 3, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #502, March 3rd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 10:
Endless by Josephine Angelini

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Just one new book again, but I added so many books to make into review posts because it's the start of a month, so I need to take it easier on myself in one area! 

Week 9:
Tidal Creatures by Seanan McGuire

vs.

A Fate Inked in Blood by Danielle L. Jensen, To Break a Dark Cage by Kathryn Ann Kingsley, Ghost Station S.A. Barnes, Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi, When Oceans Rise by Robin Alvarez, Tears Waiting to Be Diamonds by Sarah Rees Brennan, Tidal Creatures by Seanan McGuire, Life Before Legend by Marie Lu, Life Before Legend: Episode 2 by Marie Lu, Legend by Marie Lu, Prodigy by Marie Lu, The Phantom by Gena Showalter, The Wrath by Showalter, A Feather So Black by Lyra Selene, Becoming Alpha by Aileen Erin, The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna, The Merciless Ones by Namina Forna

I read what I wanted, and others, and yeah, it was a good reading month and I can't wait for this next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!