Friday, March 1, 2024

Monthly Series March Round Up

In 2024, I going to continue to focus on continuing series. So each month, I'll chose a series that I was current on in a previous year, but has since been continued. A series that I started or continued, but didn't catch up with what was currently published. A series that I haven't touched since 2020. A series that I read from this year, but still need to continue. A series that I haven't started yet, but have been meaning to. Then each month, I'll do one more series from one of these types, so I have 2, it'll just depend on what I'm planning on reading that month. The goal is to finish out as many series as I can, and keep current on the series that are still ongoing. 

So how did I do last month? 
The Darkest Promise by Gena Showalter, The Darkest Warrior by Gena Showalter, House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas, House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas, House of Flame and Shadow by Sarah J. Maas, The Darkest Captive by Gena Showalter, The Darkest Assassin by Gena Showalter, The Darkest King by Gena Showalter, The Coveted by Laura Thalassa, The Cursed by Laura Thalassa, The Forsaken by Laura Thalassa, For Butter or Worse by Erin La Rosa, Protect Her by Kelly Finley, Pierce Her by Kelly Finley, Hunt Her by Kelly Finley, Chase Her by Kelly Finley, Plot Twist by Erin La Rosa,  The Damned by Laura Thalassa, The Dearest Density by Gena Showalter, Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi, Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi. So I finished 2 series, and stayed current in 4 series! 

This month I've chosen which series, and the ones that got chosen and I'm going to be reading this month are:
Current in a Previous Year:
A Rip Through Time by Kelley Armstrong
Mr. Darcy & Miss Tilney by Claudia Gray

Unfinished in a Previous Year:
Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren 

Untouched Since 2020: 
Wild Season by Christina Lauren

Series from This Year:
Legend by Marie Lu

Series to Start:
Alpha Girl by Aileen Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!