Monday, March 4, 2024

The Bookworm Revolution March 2024 TBR

So I've joined a new Facebook group like Book Battle called The Bookworm Revolution, so here's the books I've picked this month: 
5pts: Book That Refreshes Your Love of Reading-Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop 
5pts: Book Recently Added to Your TBR-Not in Love by Ali Hazelwood 
5pts: Book You Started But Didn't Finish-A Feather So Black by Lyra Selene
5pts: Author You've Never Read-The One that Got Away With Murder by Trish Lundy
5pts: MC Tries Something New-Written in Red by Anne Bishop
5pts: Book That Taught You Something New-Finding Mr. Write by Kelley Armstrong 
5pts: Pick & Choose 1-Favourite Author-Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop 
5pts: Pick & Choose 2-ARC-Disturbing the Dead by Kelley Armstrong
10pts: Revolution Read-Bailin and Li Yun by Jayessart, 1-10
10pts: Revolution Read-Bailin and Li Yun by Jayessart, 11-20
10pts: New to You Genre/Sub Genre-Butcher & Blackbird by Brynne Weaver
10pts: Book with Character Growth-Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop
15pts: New Take on an Old Story-Nameless by Lili St. Crow
20pts: Debut Book-Dead Things Are Closer Than They Appear by Robin Wasley
30pts: Book you wouldn't have read if it wasn't for this theme-Clean Slate-Where Sleeping Girls Lie by Faridah Àbíké-Íyímídé

Yeah, I got plenty of doubling up with all my other various TBR's, and I can't wait to read these books, and participate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!