Sunday, March 10, 2024

Wheel of TBR #198, March 10th

I saw Codie's Book Corner doing the Wheel of TBR, and I thought that sounded like a great way to pick what to read from your TBR. So thanks to her! I'll only do 3 spins, because I'm doing this every week, and so it won't make up my total TBR of the week, but it'll be a start!

Rules:
1. For each week of the month, I'll do 3 spins each week to read each week though I do have the rest of the month to read them. Once a prompt is used, I'll randomly choose one from the list, keeping track of how often a colour comes up. If colour comes up 3 or more times in month, I'll do another spin once it comes up 3 times.
2. If I don't read a book that week or at least start it before the end of the month, then for my next week of spins, I have to add a punishment for each book unread. I'll roll for each unread book, and have to apply each and every punishment chosen to the week.
3. Each month I'll get a prompt from my Binge Read Wheel (either specifically picking the prompt, or spinning the wheel) and I have to read at least 9 books, though I can read more!

Of the books from the last week, I read Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop, Come Find Me by Megan Miranda, and I started Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. 

Binge Read Wheel:
For this month, the wheel picked Author. I read Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop, Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop, Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop, Avoiding Alpha by Aileen Erin, Alpha Divided by Aileen Erin, Bruja by Aileen Erin, Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren, Dirty Rowdy Thing by Christina Lauren, Disturbing the Dead by Kelley Armstrong, Finding Mr. Write by Kelley Armstrong, so I've read  10/9+.

Prompts Used This Week:
Month, Physical Book, Goodreads Recommends.

Month-Green-April-Daughter of Mine by Megan Miranda-This book comes out April 9th, 2024, so that works.

Physical Book-Azure-A Line in the Dark by Malinda Lo-I bought a physical copy, which I'll be getting this week, so I'll read it and use that! 

Goodreads Recommends-Rose-Butcher & Blackbird by Brynne Weaver-I got recommended this book because I loved Bride and Check & Mate by Ali Hazelwood, so that's my pick.

Colour Totals:
Red: 0
Orange: 0
Yellow: 1
Chartreuse: 0
Green: 2
Spring Green: 0
Cyan: 0
Azure: 1
Blue: 0
Violet: 0
Magenta: 0 
Rose: 2

Prompts for Next Week:
Physical Book to Read in 2022-Red
Hype-Orange
TBR Cart-Yellow
Favorite Author-Chartreuse
Newly Published-Green
Big Book-Spring Green
End the Series-Cyan
ARC Published-Azure
Genre Most Read-Blue
Physical Book to Read in 2023-Violet
Series Continued and Unfinished/Current 2022-Magenta
A-Z Start Author-Rose

So those are some of the books I'm going to try to read this week. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!