Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bout of Books 4.0 Mini Challenge 1

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
For the first mini challenge of Bout of Books 4.0, Sarah Say's Read, host of this challenge, asks "What do you like best about readathons? Do you have any readathon traditions or rituals? If this is your first readathon, what do you like so far?"

Well, what I like best about readathons, is that I both that I get motivated to read much more, and at the same time, I get to see that progress, especially with the updates whenever I finish a book. And while I don't really have traditions or rituals except the way I put my updates, I just read. A whole darn lot! Because I just need to read more and more words! Yep. What about you guys? 

2 comments:

  1. Motivation is definitely one thing I like about readathons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep :) I need the motivation, especially with reviews! So behind on them!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!