Thursday, May 31, 2012

May RAK Wrap Up

Book Soulmates
So May was my birthday month (go being an adult at 18!) and I got/am getting 2 RAK's! The first from Amanda @ The Vintage Bookworm, and if you've been to my blog before, well, there's a new background/an actual header, and buttons! So I got a blog design as a birthday RAK, and I love it! So thank you, Amanda! Check out her blog design blog @ Vintage Bookworm Designs!

I also am getting a RAK from Mary @ Sweeping Me, of a bolded book from my wish list, while it hasn't come in yet, I'm hoping that it'll be coming in sometime next week, hopefully Monday! I can't wait to see it, and then I can plan what I'm going to buy with birthday money. Yep.

So what's your RAK? Check out the other May RAK Wrap Up posts at Book Soulmates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!