Sunday, May 20, 2012

We Have a Title for The Chemical Garden #3!!!

OK, so when I was at a stopping by at a fellow blog, I saw a cover there. I looked at goodreads, and the cover for Asunder by Jodi Meadows is freaking amazing. But I'll do another post on that later. And when I looked at the Readers Also Enjoyed because I find new books there all the time, I noticed something.

The 3rd book in The Chemical Garden trilogy has a title! And it is, wait for it, wait for it...



Sever!!!!!


Doesn't that sound good! Wither, Fever, Sever, all not really great things, which keeps in mind the series, and what's going on, and the whole verb ending in a "er" well, now I really want the cover!!! They've both been really great! And mysterious, and while I liked Wither's cover better, I love all the strange things that are highlighted in each one! Wonder what's going to be on Sever's cover! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!