Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bout of Books 4.0 Mini Challenge 2


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

The second mini challenge of Bout of Books 4.0, hosted by Nxy Book Reviews, which is in 2 parts, and you can do either or both, and I'm just going to do part 2.


PART TWO: Answer all of these "this or that" questions.

Physical book or eBook? Physical Book :)
Paperback or Hardcover? Paperback
Reality or Make-believe? Both :)
Adult or Young-Adult? Both :) But YA a bit more if I have to :)
Dog ears or Bookmarks? Bookmarks all the way!
Breaking the spine or Barely open the book? Depends on the situation.
Tea or Coffee? Neither! Pop all the way! Or milk, am liking milk right now, and hot chocolate :)
Reading in bed or On the couch? Reading in B
 Series or Standalone? Both! Must read more!
Original or TV Adaptation? Original, except for Lord of the Rings, haven't read the books, but seen the movies plenty!
Defy motion sickness or Audiobooks? Defy motion sickness :)
Author crushes or Who-was-that-guy-again? Author crushes! I adore all my authors, they're so good, I love their books!
Interview or Guest post? Interview, I get to know things that I want to know :)

Yep. So what did you do for this mini challenge? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!