Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Some Interesting/Exciting Book Tweets

So I was on twitter for a random reason, and I saw a tweet. It was one of Richelle Mead's, and when I clicked on her profile (because I wanted to see if there was any news on The Golden Lily) there was a tweet saying that she was going to be tweeting her favourite quotes from The Golden Lily!

And so, since that sounds amazing, here's the first tweet, link, and the text if you don't want to go to twitter:

"Sydney, this is the kind of shirt that says, ‘You’re never getting in here.’”

Oh, doesn't that make you want to read The Golden Lily? It sure makes me! Can't wait for June 12th!!! What about you guys? Any interesting/exciting tweets that you want to share?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!