Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wrote that Review

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


So, as some people have mentioned, almost all of my 2012 review posts, well, they don't actually have reviews. And I feel really bad about that, especially since that's over 200 books. So I thought, I need a way to motivate myself to write these reviews! Most of the reason why I haven't been writing them (besides the sheer amount) is because I can't think of anything new to say, something that isn't what I haven't said for loads of other books since I find almost all books great, maybe 2 every year that I don't really get into, and it's basically either or, I either absolutely love it (with some things I didn't, but that's not common) or I don't finish reading it. So for a way to motivate myself to write these reviews, I started this challenge. So what it is.

Wrote That Review:
-Get motivation to write reviews with bribes of library and buying books
-motivation from other participates
-and when the reviews are posted, comments!

The last 2 are more what I'd like to happen, and it all really depends on interest, so here's to hoping that there's going to be some!

I'm going to be doing it weekly, starting tomorrow, where there'll be a link and stuff, since I have a lot of reviews to catch up on, and so hopefully I'll be seeing you guys and a few posts here! Happy reading! Oh, and there's a button below, the code, if you want to share it!

Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

2 comments:

  1. Great Idea... Just a thought though - Add a linky, so that we know who else is participating and can visit them first before going about with our blog hops...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) and there is a linky, 2 of them :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!