Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Just Finished a Full Week of Reviews!!!!

Yeah!!! I finally finished a full week of reviews!!!! Finally! For the first time in over at least a year. So yeah. It's a bit of a landmark. Hopefully, it won't be one for much longer! I really want to catch up!!! Here's to hoping!!!

Next landmark I hope to get is to have a full week of reviews that a full, as they're published, so I'm going to try that for week 13, and then start working back, because the next one is having all the reviews in a year done, so for 2014 is the 2nd easiest, 2011 the easiest, if by easy is the amount of reviews :) Yep. Because if it was how long ago it was, then 2014 would definitely be easiest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!