Saturday, December 9, 2023

Week 49 Review: Burned

From Goodreads:
Spoiled, pampered Aliah has found her way to someplace very different from her technologically-advanced underground world. A place where people fight for survival, and even the king is a violent savage. The inhabitants of this place are all coming to terms with a frightening reality: Inch by inch, the kingdom of Tides is dying.

But are these people truly lost? The more time she spends with King Wallow, the more she begins to settle in, and forget the life she left behind. Still, this kingdom is not kind, and there are horrors and secrets behind every wall. Is it possible to survive, or is finding a way back home her only chance?

My Review:


Author: Cyn Balog
Series: Drowned #0.5
Read: December 6th, 2023 
Source: Ebook.bike 
Reason Why: Love her writing and I got the first book in the series from NetGalley, and it's a 2023 Dystopia Book and a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2023 Book! 
Publisher: Cyn Balog
Published: August 1st 2016
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!