Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Amber Argyle Author Page

The Story: I got a chance to read Witch Song as a review ARC, and it was just so great, and I enjoyed it so much! And I can't wait to read more books by Amber Argyle!

Website

Series: Witch Song, Fairy Queens.

Witch Song: Witch Song and her site, my review, Witch Born and her site, my review, Witch Rising and her site, my review, Witch Fall and her site, my review.

Fairy Queens: Of Ice and Snow and her site, my review, Winter Queen and her site, my review, Of Fire and Ash and her site, my review, Summer Queen and her site, my review, Summer's Son and her site, Daughter of Winter and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!