Thursday, August 27, 2015

Miranda Kenneally Author Page

The Story: Her books were around, well, at the time, it was only Catching Jordan, and when I had a chance to read it, I took it, and I loved it! Now I just need to read the rest of her books-they look so fantastic!

Website

Series: Hundred Oaks.

Hundred Oaks: Guys Do Not Do Secret Santa and my review, Catching Jordan and her site, my reviewStealing Parker and her site, my review, Things I Can't Forget and her site, my review, Racing Savannah and her site, my review, Breathe, Annie, Breath and her site, my review, Jesse's Girl and her site, my review, Untitled, Untitled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!