Monday, August 3, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #217, August 3rd

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #216
Teaser Tuesday #224
WWW Wednesday #224
WOW #221
Will the Time Come #217
Third Sentence Thursday #207
Random Reads #192
First Lines Friday #211
The Reward Challenge Update #202
Follow Friday #194
How Well I Stuck to It #46
Wrote that Review Update #51

Week 31 Reviews:
Vampire Fight Club
Immortal Rider
Apocalypse
Lethal Rider
Rogue Rider
It Was Always You
For the Win
The Hotter You Burn
The Search
Make it Count

Tours:
Every Choice: Review
No Kissing Allowed: Review

Random:
We Have the Title of The Malediction Trilogy #3!!!!
Christina Farley Author Page
Amy Alward Author Page

OK, so I got 22 posts in 7 days, which is pretty good seeing that I was recovering from having my wisdom teeth removed! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I have nothing planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!