Sunday, February 3, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #237, February 3rd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 6:
The Beast of Nightfall Lodge by SA Sidor, Fury from the Tomb by SA Sidor, Connections in Death by J.D. Robb, Courting Darkness by Robin LaFevers, Honor Among Thieves by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre, Vengeance Road by Christine Feehan, Watcher in the Woods by Kelley Armstrong

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 1. Check.

New Books: 5. Check.

Yeah, another pretty good week, not too much happening, lots of really great books! Can't wait to read them!

Week 5:
The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas, The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas, The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas, Scythe by Neal Shusterman, Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman, Toxic Game by Christine Feehan

vs.

The Vanishing Stair by Maureen Johnson, Scythe by Neal Shusterman, Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman, The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas, The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas, The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas, Toxic Game by Christine Feehan, The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey, The Shadow Hour by Melissa Grey, The Savage Dawn by Melissa Grey

Yeah, I read all that I planned for, and more, ones that I'd been meaning to read before, so yeah, I'm happy with this week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!