Saturday, February 2, 2019

Shelly Laurenston Author Page

The Story: I saw Hot and Badgered around, it and it sounded really good, so I read it, and loved it, and yeah, I can't wait to read more by Shelly Laurenston!

Website

Series: Smith's Shifter World, Magnus PackPrideHoney Badgers Chronicles.

Writing as G.A. Aikin: Dragon KinThe Scarred Earth Saga.

Smith's Shifter World: Pack Challenge and her site, my review, Go Fetch! and her site, my review, Here Kitty, Kitty! and her site, my review, When He Was Bad and my reviewLike a Wolf With a Bone and her site, my reviewThe Mane Event and her site, my reviewThe Beast in Him and her site, my reviewThe Mane Attraction and her site, my reviewThe Mane Squeeze and her site, my reviewBeast Behaving Badly and her site, my reviewBig Bad Beast and her site, my reviewBear Meets Girl and her site, my reviewWolf With Benefits and her site, my reviewBite Me and her site, my reviewHot and Badgered and her sitemy review, my rereadIn A Badger Way and her sitemy review, my rereadBadger to the Bone and her sitemy review, my rereadBreaking Badger and her site, my review, my rereadBorn to Be Badger and her site, my review.

Magnus Pack: Pack Challenge, Go Fetch!, Here Kitty, Kitty!, When He Was Bad.

Pride: Like a Wolf With a Bone, The Mane Event, The Beast in Him, The Mane Attraction, The Mane Squeeze, Beast Behaving Badly, Big Bad Beast, Bear Meets Girl, Wolf With Benefits, Bite Me.

Honey Badgers Chronicles: Hot and Badgered, In A Badger Way, Badger to the Bone, Breaking Badger.

Dragon Kin: Dragon Actually and her site, my review, my rereadChains & Flames and her site, my review, my rereadAbout a Dragon and her site, my reviewCan't Get Enough and her site, (Part of *Everlasting Bad Boys*), my reviewWhat a Dragon Should Know and her site, my review, Last Dragon Standing and her site, my review, Dragon on Top and her site, (Part of *Supernatural*), my reviewThe Dragon Who Loved Me and her site, my review, How to Drive a Dragon Crazy and her site, my review, A Tale of Two Dragons and her site, my review, Light My Fire and her site, my review, Feel the Burn and her site, my review, Bring the Heat and her site, my review.

Can't Get Enough is a short story in Everlasting Bad Boys, set in the Dragon Kin world, here's my review.

Dragon On Top a short story in Supernatural, set in the Dragon Kin world, here's my review.

The Scarred Earth Saga (Spin Off Series of *Dragon Kin*): The Blacksmith Queen and her sitemy review, The Princess Knight and her site, my review, The Heretic Royal and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!