Monday, February 18, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #402 February 18th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #401
Teaser Tuesday #409
WWW Wednesday #409
WOW #405
Will the Time Come #402
Third Sentence Thursday #392
Random Reads #378
First Lines Friday #405
The Reward Challenge Update #387
Book Blogger Hop #71
How Well I Stuck to It #239
Wrote that Review Update #236

Week 7 Reviews:
The Other Side of Lost
Dark Queen
Ruins of the Empire, Part 1
Mine to Possess
Hostage to Pleasure
OK, so I got 26  posts in 7 days, so it was a pretty great week, I read a lot, and we got some awesome covers, so I'm happy! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want to!

6 comments:

  1. You have so many posts in one week! How do you have time to schedule and write all of those posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have the meme outlines done for a year, so I just have to add the days content. Plus a review post for each book that I read. It adds up! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Wow that's a lot of posts!!
    How do you do that?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prep work and reading a lot :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Nice bunch of reviews. I'm a big fan to Nalini Singh's work too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just love Nalini Singh's writing so much! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!