Sunday, February 17, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #239, February 17th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 8:
Nothing Planned!

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA.

Yeah, a free week to read whatever I want, so it's nice and free!

Week 7:
The Cerulean by Amy Ewing, Dark Queen by Faith Hunter, Circle of the Moon by Faith Hunter, The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye, The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye, The Spring Before I Met You by Sarah Rees Brennan, The Summer Before I Met You by Sarah Rees Brennan, Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan, The Night After I Lost You by Sarah Rees Brennan, Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan, Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan

vs.

The Other Side of Lost by Jessi Kirby, Dark Queen by Faith Hunter, Circle of the Moon by Faith Hunter, Ruins of the Empire, Part 1 by Michael Dante DiMartino, Illustrated by Michelle Wong and Vivian Ng, Mine to Possess by Nalini Singh, Hostage to Pleasure by Nalini Singh, Archangel's Kiss by Nalini Singh, Weapons Training by Nalini Singh, Archangel's Consort by Nalini Singh,  The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee, Turf Wars, Part 1 by Michael Dante DiMartino, Illustrated by Irene Koh, Turf Wars, Part 2 by Michael Dante DiMartino, Illustrated by Irene Koh, Turf Wars, Part 3 by Michael Dante DiMartino, Illustrated by Irene Koh, The Cerulean by Amy Ewing, Honor Among Thieves by Ann Aguirre and Rachel Caine

Well, I read almost nothing of what I planned, but I read more than I planned. So a pretty good week for me! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!