Friday, February 1, 2019

Book Blogger Hop #69, February 1st

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: Audio books vs Ebook? If the world stopped printing books which would you prefer between the two? (submitted by Angelica @ Paperback Princess)

Ebook. I've listened to two audio books now, but I've read thousands of ebooks. So Ebook wins! What about you guys? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Audio's are very new to me so ebooks rule!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think most people agree for the same reason because they are still fairly new, but the balance will, and probably is right now, shifting. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Same for me. I read mostly on my e-reader these days, and maybe get through a handful of audiobooks in a year. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my ereader was an investment! And I did. Thanks for stopping by! happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!