Thursday, December 5, 2019

24 Hour Reading Challenge Update 4 and Wrap Up

I read my final book, Sick Kids in Love. I've realized that there's 2 types of 24 hour reading challenges. One where I have limited time, so all I do is read. The other is when I have more available time, so I have other things to do, and it's 24 hours of reading, and I'll mark down when I started, because it'll sprawl out a bit. This was the latter, and the next one, starting later today, will be as well. Though I'll try and keep it as close to 1 calendar day as I can!

My Reading Journey:

A Bad Day for Sunshine by Darynda Jones
Started On: December 3rd
Finished On: December 3rd, 2:56 PM
Pages Read: 267 of 400

Wicked Hour by Chloe Neill
Started On: December 3rd
Finished On: December 3rd, 10:07 PM
Pages Read: 352

Spartan Destiny by Jennifer Estep
Started On: December 3rd
Finished On: December 4th, 12:55 AM
Pages Read: 273

Sick Kids in Love by Hannah Moskowitz
Started On: December 5th
Finished On: December 5th, 3:01 AM
Page Read: 300

Goals: 6-8
Read: 4
Pages Read: 1192

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!