Sunday, December 8, 2019

We Have the Cover of Return to the Hollows #1!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of American Demon by Kim Harrison and it's so fantastic! I love the colours!

From Goodreads:
A thrilling return to the #1 New York Times bestselling urban fantasy series, continuing Rachel Morgan’s story.

RACHEL MORGAN IS BACK–AND THE HOLLOWS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

What happens after you’ve saved the world? Well, if you’re Rachel Mariana Morgan, witch-born demon, you quickly discover that something might have gone just a little bit wrong. That the very same acts you and your friends took to forge new powers may have released something bound by the old. With a rash of zombies, some strange new murders, and an exceedingly mysterious new demon in town, it will take everything Rachel has to counter this new threat to the world–and it may demand the sacrifice of what she holds most dear.


Oh, yeah, I love this cover! Yeah, the colours and so pretty, and that one hand has faint red glowing while the other has pretty intense glowing, yeah, just love the look of this cover! I didn't know that this was going to be a series, but yeah, I'm glad that it is, because I need more Rachel Morgan in my life! What about you guys? happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!