Sunday, December 8, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #444, December 9th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #443
Teaser Tuesday #451
WWW Wednesday #451
WOW #447
Will the Time Come #444
Third Sentence Thursday #434
Random Reads #420
First Lines Friday #447
The Reward Challenge Update #429
Book Blogger Hop #113
How Well I Stuck to It #281
Wrote that Review Update #278

Week 49 Reviews:
As She Ascends
When She Rules
A Bad Day for Sunshine
Wicked Hour
Spartan Destiny
Sick Kids in Love

24 Hour Reading Challenge:
1st + 2nd December Sign Up
Update 1
Update 2
Update 3
Update 4 and Wrap Up
2nd December Sign Up
Update 1
Update 2

Random:
A.S. Fenichel Author Page
We Have the Cover of Consortium Rebellion #3!!!!
We Have the Cover of Return to the Hollows #1!!!!

OK, so I got 28 posts in 7 days, so a pretty good week of reading, and a nice free next week, and I can't wait!What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! I have nothing planned!

2 comments:

  1. It is great to have a week to read whatever takes your fancy. I've started my 2020 review books and look forward to some good ones. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is! I'm having another one, and I have a ton of options to read! And good luck with your 2020 reading! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!