Monday, December 30, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #447, December 30th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #446
Teaser Tuesday #453
WWW Wednesday #453
WOW #449
Will the Time Come #446
Third Sentence Thursday #436
Random Reads #422
First Lines Friday #449
The Reward Challenge Update #432
Book Blogger Hop #115
How Well I Stuck to It #283
Wrote that Review Update #280

Week 52 Reviews:
Hindsight
Wicked as You Wish
Snapshot
Legion
Skin Deep
Lies of the Beholder
The Last Odyssey
The Honey-Don't List

OK, so I got 18 posts in 7 days, it was a pretty good week, and a pretty good Christmas, I hope everybody else was the same or better! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! Free week!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck finding excellent books to read this week. Come see my week here. Happy reading and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of December has been read whatever I want to read, lol. Check out what I've been reading at Girl Who Reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, December is a pretty free week! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!