Sunday, December 8, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #281, December 8th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Nothing planned!

Tour Books: NA!

Review Books: NA!

NetGalley: NA!

Old NetGalley: NA!

Edelweiss: NA!

Old Edelweiss: NA!

Rereads: NA!

New Books: NA!

Yeah, just having a free week, there's so many books that I've wanted to read that I haven't, so I'm going to try and read as many of them as I can this week!

Week 49:
Infinity Son by Adam Silvera, Just Breathe by Cammie McGovern, Loveboat, Taipei by Abigail Hing Wen, Origin by Jessica Khoury, The Sign of the Jaguar by Jessica Kkoury, Vitro by Jessica Kkoury, Kalahari by Jessica Kkoury, Race the Sands by Sarah Beth Durst, Wicked Hour by Chloe Neill

vs.

As She Ascends by Jodi Meadows, When She Rules by Jodi Meadows, A Bad Day for Sunshine by Dayndra Jones, Wicked Hour by Chloe Neill, Spartan Destiny by Jennifer Estep, Sick Kids in Love by Hannah Moskowitz

Yeah, I hardly read what I planned on, just the one book, but I read 5 that I didn't plan on, vs. the 7 that I did. Oh, well, I wasn't feeling too great this week. That I read as much as I did, I'm happy with, and there's always next week! Though it is going to be a bit busy, what with the moving and all right at the tail end, and the start of the next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!