Monday, December 9, 2019

24 Hour Reading Challenge Update 4 and Wrap Up

I read my last book, One of Us is Lying. I didn't read quite as much as I wanted to read, but I read a good amount of pages, given that I'm pretty exhausted right now! So I'm happy that I read all the books that I did!

My Reading Journey:

The Stalking by Heather Graham
Started On: December 8th
Finished On: December 8th, 11:48 PM
Pages Read: 163 of 400

Blood Night by Heather Graham
Started On: December 9th
Finished On: December 9th, 1:51 AM
Pages Read: 120

A Conspiracy of Bones by Kathy Riechs
Started On: December 9th
Finished On: December 9th, 4:28 PM
Pages Read: 352

One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
Started On: December 9th
Finished On: December 9th, 10:09 PM
Pages Read: 358

Goals: 6-8
Read: 4
Pages Read: 993

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!