Friday, April 10, 2020

24 Hour Reading Challenge 1st April Sign Up

Well, I have my first challenge for April! I do have a lot of free time right now, and so I'll be starting this in the evening of Sunday, so the majority of will happen on Monday, because I don't like to use weekends for challenges.

My goal as ever is 6-8 books, and the books I want to read this week are of course, The Age of Witches, The Burning, Every Step She Takes, Nowhere on Earth, The Storm Crow.

Others that I want to read are Ruthless Gods, The Silvered Serpent, The Alcazar, The Survivor, The Virgin and the Rogue, Infinity Son, Life is Short and Then You Die, A Dress for the Wicked, Beyond a Darkened Shore, The Blood Coats, Blood Countess, Dread Nation, Deathless Divide, The New Improved Sorceress, Together We Caught Fire, and Yes No Maybe So, Good Girls Lie, Just Breathe, Loveboat, Taipei, Crier's War, The Beholder, The Beckoning Shadow, Far from the Tree, and Day Zero.

Can't wait to start reading! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!