Sunday, April 19, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #300, April 19th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 17:
Nothing Planned!

So this is a free week, so whatever I want to read, to catch up on titles that I missed, and just have a free for all!

Week 16:
The Age of Witches by Louisa Morgan, The Burning by Laura Bates, Every Step She Takes by Kelley Armstrong, Nowhere on Earth by Nick Lake, The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson

vs.

The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson, The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson, The Empire of Dreams by Rae Carson, The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson, The Crow Rider by Kalyn Josephson, Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder, Assassin Study by Maria V. Snyder, Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder, Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder, Power Study by Maria V. Snyder, Ice Study by Maria V. Snyder

Well, I only read 1 of what I planned, but I did read 7 that I didn't, which evens out with the 4 that I didn't. Hopefully I'll read those books next week, since it is free! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!