Monday, April 20, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #463, April 20th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #462
Teaser Tuesday #470
WWW Wednesday #470
WOW #466
Will the Time Come #463
Third Sentence Thursday #453
Random Reads #439
First Lines Friday #466
Book Blogger Hop #132
The Reward Challenge Update #448
How Well I Stuck to It #300
Wrote that Review Update #297

Week 16 Reviews:
The Crown of Embers
The Bitter Kingdom
The Empire of Dreams
The Storm Crow
The Crow Rider
Poison Study
Assassin Study
Magic Study
Fire Study
Power Study
Ice Study

24 Hour Reading Challenge:
Update 2
Update 3
Update 4 and Wrap Up

OK, so I got 18 posts in 7 days, I didn't get as much reading this week, not because I didn't want to, but with what's been going on, my hours have shortened, and have been in the morning, so I'd have work, then come home, and sleep, and only really have 5 or 6 hours to read. And instead of reading, I was half binging Westworld. Yeah. But we've caught up, so more reading time for me this week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want, it's a free week!

6 comments:

  1. I really liked that series by Maria V. Snyder and have been thinking about rereading it. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's an old favorite, I love it! If you do reread it, I hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Focus is such a challenge lately - and having the kids here all the time means lots of random distractions. But we're safe at home and healthy :) Take care of you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Good that you're safe! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!