Sunday, April 12, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #299, April 12th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 16:
The Age of Witches by Louisa Morgan, The Burning by Laura Bates, Every Step She Takes by Kelley Armstrong, Nowhere on Earth by Nick Lake, The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 4. Check.

Old NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Old Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

So this is a pretty good week, not too many books, but some really great ones, and I can't wait to read them!

Week 15:
Chaos Reigning by Jessie Mihalik, Ghost Money by Stephen Blackmoore, Immortal Angel by Lynsay Sands, Once & Future by Amy Rose Capetta and Cori McCarthy, Sword in the Stars by Amy Rose Capetta and Cori McCarthy, A Stroke of Malice by Anna Lee Huber

vs.

Immortal Angel by Lynsay Sands, Once & Future by Amy Rose Capetta and Cori McCarthy, Sword in the Stars by Amy Rose Capetta and Cori McCarthy, A Stroke of Malice by Anna Lee Huber Chaos Reigning by Jessie Mihalik, Ghost Money by Stephen Blackmoore, The Shadow Cats by Rae Carson, The Shattered Mountain by Rae Carson, The King's Guard by Rae Carson, The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson

Yeah, I read all of what I planned, and then a little more! I'm really happy with this, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!