Wednesday, November 11, 2020

24 Hour Reading Challenge 1st November Sign Up

 So I haven't done one of these in a while, mostly because I've been participating in so many monthly challenges that I was posting multiple times a day, regardless. But I have a non-ARC to read before the start of Taylor Swift Playlistathon. Then I'll have some ARC's, and Clear Your S**t Books as well. Hopefully! 

So this one will be starting tomorrow, November 12th at 3 AM, the alarm is set for 3:04 for something else so I might as well get up then. So it'll go till Friday at 3 AM. Though I'll probably go to sleep at midnight. Nope, can't be up at 3 AM. Starting whenever I wake up again, going till 4 or 5 hours after that point on Friday.

My goal is only 3-5 books this time, because I have at least 2 bigger books that I want to read. I want to read The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken, Sisters of Sword and Song by Rebecca Ross, Quiet in Her Bones by Nalini Singh, Twin Daggers by MarcyKate Connolly, Ghost Wood Song by Erica Waters, The Hellion by S.A. Hunt. 

Now I need to get some sleep before I start. Because mainly I'm doing this post so I can hold myself accountable for actually getting up and reading, instead of going back to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!