Sunday, November 8, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #329, November 8th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 46:
Harry's Day Off by Jim Butcher, The Warrior by Jim Butcher, Backup by Jim Butcher, Last Call by Jim Butcher, Curses by Jim Butcher, Turn Coat by Jim Butcher, Journal by Jim Butcher, Love Hurts by Jim Butcher, Bigfoot on Campus by Jim Butcher, Changes by Jim Butcher, Goodbye by Jim Butcher, Ghost Story by Jim Butcher

Tour Books: NA. Check.

Review Books: NA. Check.

NetGalley: NA.

Old NetGalley: NA. Check.

Edelweiss: NA. Check.

Old Edelweiss: NA. Check.

Rereads: NA. Check.

New Books: 3. Check.

Yeah, this week isn't really balanced, but I have a to catch up with the Dresden Files, since I got Peace Talks and Battle Ground from NetGalley, so I need to read all the others before I can get to them, so I can read them this month! 

Week 45: 
Blink of an Eye by Iris Johansen and Roy Johansen, The Bone Maker by Sarah Beth Durst, Capturing the Earl by A.S. Fenichel, White Night by Jim Butcher, It's My Birthday, Too by Jim Butcher, Heorot by Jim Butcher, Mike by Jim Butcher, Small Favors by Jim Butcher, The Ruthless Lady's Guide to Wizardry by C.M. Waggoner, Wicked All Night by Jeaniene Frost

vs.

Seasons of the Storm by Elle Cosimano, Lightning Game by Christine Feehan, Wicked All Night by Jeaniene Frost, Rafael by Laurell K. Hamilton, The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco, The Suffering by Rin Chupeco, The Ruthless Lady's Guide to Wizardry by C.M. Waggoner, The Bone Maker by Sarah Beth Durst, Crownchasers by Rebeca Coffindaffer, by Jim Butcher, It's My Birthday, Too by Jim Butcher, Heorot by Jim Butcher, Mike by Jim Butcher, Small Favors by Jim Butcher, Stolen Time by Danielle Rollins, Verify by Joelle Charbonneau

I didn't read 2 of those books, and I read a few more, I'm really happy with this week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!