Saturday, March 19, 2022

Week 11 Reviews: Your Dad Will Do, Your Dad Will Do Bonus Short, Gifting Me to His Best Friend, Gifting Me to His Best Friend Bonus Short, My Dad's Best Friend, My Dad's Best Friend Bonus Short, Seducing My Guardian, Seducing My Guardian Bonus Short








From Goodreads:
I've been harboring a dark secret for two long years. I’ve been fantasizing about my fiancé's father, thinking filthy thoughts that a good daughter-in-law should not be indulging in. So when I catch my fiancé cheating on me, there's only one revenge that will fulfill all my needs.

I'm going to seduce his father. It's dirty and it’s wrong, and I don't care. I want him, so I mean to have him.

After this weekend, my ex won't be the only one who calls his father Daddy. 

Originally published in August 2020 for Patreon.

This Christmas, my husband is going with an unconventional gift for his best friend.

Me.

It's only supposed to be for one night… But one night becomes two, becomes our entire vacation. There are no rules except the ones we make, and sharing me brings both Derek and Grayson closer than any of us could have imagined.

This year, what happens in our bedroom will put all three of us on Santa's Naughty List.

*Sword-cross guarantee* 

Bonus content from Emma's point of view.

He's the one man I'm not supposed to want… My dad's best friend.

After he rejected me six years ago, I've steered clear of Jonas. Until now. I need his help, and I won't take no for an answer. The plan is to show up at his house and plead my case, but a rainstorm derails everything, trapping us together for the weekend.

When he catches me in a compromising position, things quickly spiral out of control. We promise each other the weekend to purge the desire that's been simmering for six long years. No fantasy is too dark, too filthy, too forbidden, to play out.

The only rule is that this thing between us ends when the storm does.

Surely it's the one rule I can keep from breaking?

This is the bonus content for My Dad's Best Friend, featuring a scene in Jonas's point of view.

On the night my parents die, I meet a sexy stranger who tells me he's my new guardian. Before I can as much as blink, he ships me off to boarding school and then ignores me for three years…until he shows up on my nineteenth birthday to save me from myself.

For six years, that's his routine. Show up on my birthday. Save me. Tempt me. And then send me on my way when the chemistry between us sizzles too hot.

That all ends tonight. I'm twenty-five and at midnight I get control of my trust fund. After this, I never have to see Devan again and he'll no longer drive me crazy with his devastating dominance.

This year, all I want for my birthday is twenty-four hours with my guardian. After nine years of taboo desires and built-up lust, I have a lot of unfulfilled fantasies to act out. 

From Goodreads:
Bonus Content from Devan's point of view.

My Review:
This was a case of, I saw the first book around (for the first time, from Mel at Simple Melanie) read it and seemed to enjoy it, so I discarded my TBR for a bit, and binge read the first book, and then the rest of the series, because I couldn't put it down! It was so entertaining, and it was great to binge read some smut!

The series title gives it away-a touch of taboo, of things that are just slightly wrong. From being with your ex-fiancé's dad, a threesome between a couple and his best friend, with her dad's best friend, and with her now former guardian, these all dealt with situations that are just a bit taboo. And with a lot of smut of course!

I don't know which one is my favourite, I had a really great time with them all. Though I did find that My Dad's Best Friend was a little bit repetitive of Your Dad Will Do with a bit of daddy kink, and given that I read these all in the space of about 6 hours, that was a tad bit annoying.

There's not a lot of plot in these books-the main driving factor is their relationships, because there are so many obstacles in their path, given their status of being slightly taboo. But they do work things out, before, during, and after all the getting down and dirty!

Loved reading these books, and I can't wait for the next installment, be it what Goodreads says about a runaway bride and her maid of honor and her groom, or Katee Robert's site with a girl and her two next door neighbours! 

Author: Katee Robert 
Series: A Touch of Taboo #1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5
Read: March 13th, 13th, 13th, 13th, 13th, 13th, 13th, 13th, 2022
Source: Ebook.bike, Free
Reason Why: Love her writing and it sounded really great, and they're Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2022 Books!
Publisher: Trinkets and Tales LLC, Katee Robert
Published: April 22nd 2020, August 2020, July 30th 2020, July 30th 2020, December 28th 2020, March 22nd 2021, March 24th 2021

Your Dad Will Do:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars








Your Dad Will Do Bonus Short:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars








Gifting Me to His Best Friend:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars








Gifting Me to His Best Friend Bonus Short:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars








My Dad's Best Friend:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars








My Dad's Best Friend Bonus Short:

5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars








Seducing My Guardian:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars








Seducing My Guardian Bonus Short:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!