Sunday, March 13, 2022

Mark Lawrence Author Page

The Story: I saw Mark Lawrence's books around the internet and they sounded great, and I've read a few, and I can't wait to read more!  

Website

Series: The Broken Empire, The Red Queen's WarBook of the Ancestor, Book of the Ice, The Library Trilogy.

The Broken Empire: Prince of Thorns and his site, my review, Select Mood and his site, my review, King of Thorns and his site, my review, Sleeping Beauty and my review, Emperor of Thorns and his site, my review, Road Brothers and his site, my review, The Secret and my review.

The Red Queen's War (Spin Off Series of *The Broken Empire*): A Thousand Years and my review, Prince of Fools and his site, my review, The Liar's Key and his site, my review, The Wheel of Osheim and his site, my review, The New World and my review, The Hero of Aral Pass and my review.

Book of the Ancestor: Red Sister and his sitemy review, my rereadThe Devil You Know and my reviewGrey Sister and his site, my review, Bound and his site, my review, Holy Sister and his site, my review,

Book of the Ice (Spin off Series of *Book of the Ancestor*): The Girl and the Stars and his site, my review, The Girl and the Mountain and his site, my review, The Girl and the Moon and his site, my review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!