Monday, March 14, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #562, March 14th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #561
Teaser Tuesday #569
WWW Wednesday #569
WOW #565
Will the Time Come #562
Third Sentence Thursday #552
Random Reads #538
First Lines Friday #565
Book Blogger Hop #231
The Reward Challenge Update #547
Monthly ARC's Update 2
Wheel of TBR #94
How Well I Stuck to It #399
Wrote that Review Update #397

Week 10 Reviews:
A River Enchanted

A Game of Tomes Readathon: 

Greek God-a-Thon: 

Random:

OK, so I got 36 posts in 7 days, and it was a pretty great week, though there was a hiccup. I dropped my tablet, and because the case was a bit broken, the screen broken. I dropped it off on last Friday. I was told it should be done by Tuesday. When I wasn't called Wednesday, I called, no answer, just a voice machine that said they were at limited hours. I called over 20 times over the next 3 days, and emailed on Thursday. Finally on Saturday, I called and was answered, and that the repair was half done, the old screen was out. So I tried to pick up that day-only to find they'd closed an hour early that day. When it's a 40 minute drive into town. And the car I can drive won't get here till Wednesday, and I won't get another ride in the car I can't drive sooner because that's how I got there Saturday and I won't get another chance. I just really want my tablet back! Plus it's going to cost half the price of the tablet, and it's just a really annoying and frustrating situation! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read The War of Two Queens!

From the desperation of golden crowns…

Casteel Da'Neer knows all too well that very few are as cunning or vicious as the Blood Queen, but no one, not even him, could've prepared for the staggering revelations. The magnitude of what the Blood Queen has done is almost unthinkable.

And born of mortal flesh…

Nothing will stop Poppy from freeing her King and destroying everything the Blood Crown stands for. With the strength of the Primal of Life's guards behind her, and the support of the wolven, Poppy must convince the Atlantian generals to make war her way—because there can be no retreat this time. Not if she has any hope of building a future where both kingdoms can reside in peace.

A great primal power rises…

Together, Poppy and Casteel must embrace traditions old and new to safeguard those they hold dear—to protect those who cannot defend themselves. But war is only the beginning. Ancient primal powers have already stirred, revealing the horror of what began eons ago. To end what the Blood Queen has begun, Poppy might have to become what she has been prophesied to be—what she fears the most.

As the Harbinger of Death and Destruction.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, dear! I hope you and your repaired tablet can be reunited soon. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wednesday seems like it'll be the day! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Ugh, my tablet is my life! I hope you get it back ASAP!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed that it's ready when I go and pick it up today! Thanks! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!