Sunday, January 22, 2023

Polarthon Readathon February 2023 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for Polarthon, taking place February 6th to the 12th. You can check out the twitter here, and the announcement video here, hosted by Jade at Jadeyraereads.

This year there's a spinner wheel for prompts. I'm going to spin 7 times now, and if I finish these books, then I'll spin for more then.

Polar Fantasy-Wind Daughter by Joanna Ruth Meyer
Cold Word-Colder than Ice by Maggie Shayne
Watery-The Accidental Pinup by Danielle Jackson
Foiled Cover-Warriors of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller
Magical-Ink by Amanda Sun
Adventure-Only Human by Sylvain Neuvel
Adventure-Radiant Sin by Katee Robert
Magical-Fireblood by Elly Blake 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!