Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Book Battle June 2023 TBR

Well it's time to choose my June TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month: 
5pts-Book you're glad to have read-A Sinister Revenge by Deanna Raybourn
5pts-Found-family book-Sleep No More by Seanan McGuire
5pts-Book with a color in the title-The Truth About White Lies by Olivia A. Cole
5pts-Diverse book-Mammoths at the Gate by Nghi Vo
5pts-Book about identity-A Scatter of Light by Malinda Lo
5pts-Own voice book-Where Echoes Die by Courtney Gould
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-LGBT author-All That's Left in the World by Erik J. Brown
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Book you were supposed to read last month-Immortal Longings by Chloe Gong
10pts-CLUB READ 1-Court of the Undying Seasons by AM Strickland
10pts-CLUB READ 2-Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros
10pts-Musician main character-XOXO by Axie Oh
10pts-Book about music-I'll Be the One by Lyla Lee
10pts-LGBT POV-Never Ever Getting Back Together by Sophie Gonzales
15pts-Book with a song in it-A Little Bit Country by Brian D. Kennedy
20pts-Book with your team in the title*I Kissed a Girl-The Girl of Widow Hill by Megan Miranda

How did I do last month?
5pts-Book that you're a fan of-All In A Name by Honor Raconteur-Read!
5pts-Set in a hotel-The Princess and the Fangirl by Ashley Poston-Read!
5pts-Nerdy main character-Painted Devils by Margaret Owen-Read!
5pts-Book with a big fan following-1HP Club by elfboi 71- 80-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-By an author that's been featured at a convention-Ghostly Game by Christine Feehan-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-ARC-Capture the Sun by Jessie Mihalik-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 1-1HP Club by elfboi, episodes 1-10-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 2-1HP Club by elfboi, episodes 11-20-Read!
10pts-Book that mentions cosplay-Geekerella by Ashley Poston-Read!
15pts-Set at a convention-Girls Save the World in This One by Ash Parsons-Read!
20pts-Book with your team in it* Magic and Power-Witch King by Martha Wells-Read!

I had a really great bmonth with books that I absolutely loved, and I finished with plenty of time. Can't wait for this coming month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!