Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Camp SeasonAthon 2023 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for Camp SeasonAthon, which takes place throughout the month of June, hosted by MelKaylani, and Clint! Find Mel's announcement video here!

I'm going to be in Cabin Einstein, the prompts are what I'm going to find the easiest to fill.

1. Stand Alone - A Little Bit Country by Brian D. Kennedy
2. Animal on the cover - Mammoths at the Gate by Nghi Vo
3. Water on the cover or in the title - A Scatter of Light by Malinda Lo
4. Book with a monster - Court of the Undying Seasons by AM Strickland
5. 4+ Word title - Find Him Where You Left Him Dead by Kristen Simmons
6. Goodreads - scroll through Goodreads and pick the first book you own that you have not read - How to Sell a Haunted House by Grady Hendrix
7. Reread - Arcana Rising by Kresley Cole
8. Beautiful cover - Cruel Seduction by Katee Robert
9. Book that involves a game - I'll Be the One by Lyla Lee
10. Most Anticipated - Sleep No More by Seanan McGuire
11. Group book - Love, Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!