Sunday, May 28, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #462, May 28th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 22:
Nothing Planned!

Another free week, but while the month is coming to a close, there are a bunch of books that I'm going to be trying to fit them in before it ends! (If I'm lucky and I get approved for Sleep No More by Seanan McGuire, and quickly, I'm dropping everything to read it!) 

Week 21:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

Four Found Dead by Natalie D. Richards, Unravel the Dusk by Elizabeth Lim, The Last to Vanish by Megan Miranda, The Salt Grows Heavy by Cassandra Khaw, Only Good Enemies by Jennifer Estep, Poison Princess by Kresley Cole, Endless Knight by Kresley Cole, Dead o by Ann Aguirre, Bound by Murder by Laura Gail Black, We Rule the Night by Claire Eliza Bartlett, The Seven Year Slip by Ashley Poston, The Clouded Sky by Megan Crewe, The Sky Unbroken by Megan Crewe

Yeah, I read a pretty decent reading week, I had fantastic reading on my birthday, and for my vacation week. Can't wait to see what this coming week brings What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!