Saturday, July 29, 2023

Week 30 Review: Interference

From Goodreads:
The sequel to Sue Burke's sweeping SF epic debut, Semiosis, continues in Interference as the colonists and a team from Earth confront a new and more implacable intelligence.

Over two hundred years after the first colonists landed on Pax, a new set of explorers arrives from Earth on what they claim is a temporary scientific mission.

But the Earthlings misunderstand the nature of the Pax settlement and its real leader. Even as Stevland attempts to protect his human tools, a more insidious enemy than the Earthlings makes itself known.

Stevland is not the apex species.

My Review:


Author: Sue Burke
Series: Semiosis Duology #2
Read: July 25th, 2023
Source: Library
Reason Why: Loved the first book, and it's a End of Series 2023 Book and a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2023 Book! 
Publisher: Tor Books 
Published: October 22nd 2019
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!